Rough camping ONsite
* $15.00 nightly per tent
* $25.00 nightly per camper/trailer/RV
* with the purchase of a weekend pass, per person camping.
LOTS ARE FIRST COME FIRST PAID BASIS
- You can buy your camp pass when buying Advance Tickets. To book your site, call Denis Charette at 705-232-4155
- You may also reserve your spot by sending a money order or cheque in the amount of $56.50, payable to the Porquis Recreation Committee (PRA) at P.O. BOX 101, Porquis Junction, Ontario P0N 1E0. To book your site, again, call Denis Charette at 705-232-4155
The festival campground is a shared space where friendships are made and kept for years to come.
campground/festival grounds INFO, RULES AND LIMITATIONS
- Gates open at 9:00AM.
- Children under 12 free admission with adult accompaniment.
- Basic respect to fellow campers is expected by all parties at all times.
- Showers are available but they are limited, so we ask everybody to get through as soon as practical and don’t forget to bring your own towel, soap and shampoo.
- ONE FESTIVAL GROUNDS COMMUNITY FIRE ONLY — personal campsite fires ARE NOT permitted, including propane fires or other
- No pets allowed outside of campground area, and dogs MUST BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES
from festival grounds
SHUTTLE DROP-OFF SERVICE
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY — 9PM-1AM
Call G&L Taxi at 705-232-2221 and identify as a Festival Attendant.
Great food will be served throughout the weekend
ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BREAKFAST will be served in the Porquis Recreation Hall Saturday and Sunday morning — with SUNDAY SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT FEATURING LOCAL ARTISTS
Enjoy great Festival Fare at affordable prices, and for a great cause, at this year's Porquis Rock N Blues Festival! With All-you-can-eat Pancake Breakfasts and a special Friday night Fish Fry, this year’s food canteen will be happily hosted by Cochrane FOX Association.
All profits raised will be donated to the scout groups from Cochrane and South Porcupine so that their youth can plan and go on some awesome adventures!🎶🌭🍳👌
The Cochrane Fox Association Canteen accepts debit tap/flash, google pay, and major credit card transactions.
Saturday 10 am til 5pm
SHOW & SHINE
classic cars, custom motorcycles
vintage and antique vehicles
For more info call Ken Cosens — 705-232-8933
Iroquois Falls / hwy 11
Amenities & Restaurants
There is a Royal Bank and a Caisse Populaire, each with their own ATM for your convenience. The Iroquois Falls Legion also has an ATM.
There are also two grocery stores, Seguin's Valu-Mart and Iroquois Falls Foodland, as well as three pharmacies: Family Care Pharmacy on Main street, Rexall and Guardian Drugstore on Ambridge Drive.
Also find a Tim Horton's as well as a Bargain Shop on Cambridge Avenue, and a Dollar Store on Main.
A few more places to eat are Subway, The Silver Grill, The Imperial Restaurant, The Bus Stop, Rosalee's Dinner and Olindo's Restaurant, all about town.
Musicians seeking guitar strings and picks can find these at Folklife located just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from festival grounds, on Hwy 11 by the Iroquois Falls Information Centre.
Gas up at Hopkins just north of Porquis intersection on Hwy 11, and there are a few more stations in town.
Visit the official websites for the Town of Iroquois Falls and the Iroquois Falls & District Chamber of Commerce for more information on the local BUSINESSES & area.
OFF-SITE camping and ACCOMMODATIONS
Iroquois Falls & area
Country Inn Bar and Grill
Rice Lake Family Campground
Campground and Cabins
Auberge MacDonald Guest Inn
Busy Bee II Bed & Breakfast
Sunset Bay Inn, Nellie Lake
Chimo Motel Restaurant & Bar
Golden Gate Motel
North Adventure Inn
The Station Inn
Bon Air Motel
Cedar Meadows Resort
Days Inn And Conference Centre
Super 8 Motel Timmins